It’s so hard to believe July has come and gone! Below are only some of my top 10 favorites for the month. It honestly was so hard to keep it at 10 and under but these lucky products made the cut! I thought I would include a variation of high-end and drugstore including skincare, beauty, makeup and food in this month’s faves– I have to keep it interesting, right?! I hope July treated you just as well as it did me, now off to conquer August!
1. Essie-Spaghetti Strap: The perfect nuded out pink to make your nails look polished, clean and girly. Suitable for the professional workplace as well!
2. Naked Palette 3: Absolutely stunning rose and gold hues that will compliment any skin tone. The formula of these shadows make blending a breeze.
3. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Sunblock Body Mist, SPF 45: Rain or shine, don’t ever leave the house without protecting your skin. I love how quick and easy I can use this spray bottle while running out the door.
4. Yes to Blueberries Age Refresh Facial Towelettes-Not only do these smells uhhh-mazing, they are very refreshing. I always carry some type of moist towelettes with me in my purse and happened to pick these up last time I was at the store…LOVE!
5 .Benefit Watt’s Up! Highlighter-I’ve traded up from Benefit’s Moon Beam to this perfect “on the go” highlighter. Less time to blend with it’s packaging and gives a beautiful summer shimmer. Just kidding, I will forever love my Moon Beam but he definitely has some competition with this bad boy!
6. The Body Shop-Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil: This serum smells lovely. Dissolves in no time leaving my skin plump and bright–exactly what an overnight serum is suppose to do. Not to mention, it’s at wonderful price point!
7. Fresh Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment SPF 15-I first received the Sugar Honey chapstick from Sephora as a sample and fell in love…it felt so amazing and kept my lips oh so moisturized. I had to go back and buy the new Tulip tinted tube! Pricey but a goodie!
8. Tazo Zen Green Tea Bags: It’s so important to stay hydrated especially during these summer months. Green tea has amazing benefits internally and externally. Drink up to get those antioxidants!
9. MAC Prep+Prime Highlighter: This pen style highlighter in Light Boost brings a soft, natural glow to the skin. It adds the most perfect amount of radiance for any skin tone. Notice how I’m a sucker for highlighters?!
What are some of your favorite products for the month? I’m always on the lookout for new products so please share with me!