So, from the day to day professional to the busy student, I wanted to show you all that going from a day to night look is simple and quick with only a few essential makeup products. I have teamed up with my gorgeous friend, Amanda Marshall who is the extremely talented beauty blogger behind PARDON MUAH to collaborate two similar yet different looks from day to night! From the professional work environment to a night out we have 4 different looks to share with you all!
Hope you ladies enjoy!
Between early morning errands and busy workloads online, I like to take the minimum amount of time when it comes to getting ready for an evening wedding reception, dinner party or date night. Below is a list of products that I used in the exact order when applied to my face (I apologize about the tired eyes. I currently have a stye on my eyelid that is super painful)! 😦
- Bare Minerals Prime Time Foundation Primer–I love this primer so much! I know many people don’t like the silicone texture in primers but it’s my favorite consistency and gives my skin the perfect canvas for makeup application.
- MAC Pro Longwear SPF 10 Foundation–My go to foundation has always been MAC. A little goes a long way for the day and the SPF is most definitely a plus!
- Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer–The most intense concealer out there. It seriously is known to cover up tattoos (talk about heavy duty). This is probably one of my favorite concealers of all time. It’s very creamy and definitely helps with my dry skin. Bye bye under eye bags!
- Smashbox Be Discovered Cream Cheek Trio Show Biz–My sister picked this gorgeous cheek tint trio while she was in Atlanta for me. What do you all think of the color?
- Maybelline New York Fit Me! Pressed Powder–Typically, I don’t use liquids over powders but this gave a little more color to my face which is much needed early in the mornings.
- Maybelline Eye Shadow Palette The Nudes–I picked this up randomly the other day while walking around Ulta…I’m still not so sure how I feel about it.The colors are beautiful though!
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Pencil in Ebony–The one. The only. No but really, this brow pencil is everything to me. I’ll never leave the house without touching up my brows.
- L’Oreal Paris Super Gel Liner–This drug store eyeliner is very pigmented and simply perfection. It comes with a liner brush that makes application super easy. I only like extremely dark blacks that go on smoothy and this gel liner delivers exactly that.
- Maybelline New York Volume Express Falsies Mascara–I’ve been using this mascara for a while now and with 2-3 coats people really do ask me if I’m wearing falsies! I love false lashes but they aren’t suitable for day time (which is why I featured them in my night time look :))
- Estée Lauder All Day Lipstick in Maple Sugar–Lately, I’ve been obsessing over Estee Lauder lipsticks and lip glosses! Isn’t this the perfect nude with a hint of red?
Pictured below is my stunningly gorgeous friend, Amanda who did a night time look. Click below on her pictures to see her daytime look!
Products Used in Amanda’s Look
Be sure to check out Pardon Muah‘s blog, follow and subscribe where Amanda talks about all things sparkly! Click below to see how I achieved this look on her blog.
I had so much fun collaborating with sweet Amanda and hope you all enjoyed this post! Let us know what you think about the collab! What types of products do you all use to go from day to night?