I am SO excited to finally collaborate with one of my sweet friends, Aundi! Aundi is a phenomenal makeup artist who has her own beauty blog, MakeupByAundi and Youtube Channel! She is so funny, down to earth and of course, talented and amazing at what she does! Go follow her super cute Instagram and stay updated with her on Twitter, I promise, you won’t be sorry!
Aundi and I have wanted to collaborate for a while now and finally set time aside to share with you all our Top 10 Luxurious Products Under $25. Let’s get right into it, shall we?
- Buxom Full-On Lip Tarnish in Wardrobe Malfunction: A moisturizing lip stain with a tingling, lip plumping effect. I’m coming for you Kylie Jenner, in pink that is.
- Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Concealer: THIS concealer is everything to me. It even beats out my MAC Pro Long Wear! This concealer is heavy duty but feels light on the skin. I like to buy this in a light to medium shade so I can highlight everywhere, especially under the eyes. *Tip: Pair this product with a damp beauty blender and you have magic.
- MAC Lipglass in “A Novel Romance”: I love sticky lip glosses because sticky equals longer lasting. MAC’s lipglasses definitely deliver in that department as well as color payoff. You have to own at least one lipglass by MAC and this color is so versatile for any skin tone.
- Lorac Matte Satin Baked Blush in Hollywood– Right under the price limit at $24, this blush is so beautiful, especially with fall/winter right around the corner. Trying to do a warm smokey eye? You have found your new transition color!
- Lorac Summer Glo Eyeshadow Palette: This palette is probably more ideal for the summer but who doesn’t enjoy a little pop of color from time to time? I love the sleek packaging which contains intensely pigmented matte and shimmer shadows. Did I mentioned how blend able Lorac shadows are? Btw-It’s currently on sale! 😉
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony: This will forever be my holy grail product. I just purchased my second Wiz the other day and highly recommend it to anyone who wants thicker or more defined brows. I love it!
- Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream: This product is probably the cheapest on the list yet the biggest and most effective. If you saw my Accutane post yesterday, you know I started using Cetaphil products for my entire skincare routine. This giant tub of cream is so moisturizing without being greasy and creates the perfect base for makeup application.
- Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Scrub–I stopped using scented soaps and scrubs for a while but fall is almost here and theres nothing better than feeling all warm and cozy in the shower. I ADORE all the fall scents from Bath and Body Works but this one is definitely a staple year round!
- Aztec Indian Healing Clay: This mask is my holy grail mask. It sucks out all the impurities and leaves my skin smooth and radiant. I dedicated an entire post on this mask, you can check it out by clicking here!
- Essie Nail Polish in Thigh High–I feel like I jumped the gun with matte black nails so I decided to paint my nails in this gorgeous fall shade. It’s a beautiful deep, ruby red perfect for any skin tone!
How gorgeous can she get?! Check out Aundi’s Top 10 Luxurious Products Under $25 by simply clicking the picture below!
I hope you all enjoyed reading about mine and Aundi’s luxurious products under $25. Please stay in touch and let us know if you try out any of our favorites!