This tag was officially started on Instagram but to be quite honest, I didn’t want to write sentence after sentence on my little iPhone, which would most probably result in making a grammatical mistake. It’s kind of funny, after my Accutane post went live last week, one of my friends told me that it’s nice that I am showing everyone that I’m a real person, struggling with things that everyone else does (in this case, acne). Consequently, in my head I was thinking, “whaaaaat, isn’t that a given?” I realized that people only see one side of me when I blog, so this tag is for anyone who wants to learn a little more about me as an individual rather than a lifestyle blogger! Also, thank you to Darlene and Tooba for tagging me-you all are the best!
- I have an American name, 100% Indian, born in Detroit and live on the border of West Virginia and Kentucky.
- I am 23 years old, April baby and an Aries.
- I have one older sister.
- I’m probably the most indecisive person on this planet. I will contemplate for hours before making a decision but when I know I want something, beware. I WANT IT.
- Food is the solution to anything.
- I graduated from the University of Kentucky in December 2013 with my bachelors in Psychology. I decided to take a different route for my career.
- I’m seriously obsessed with my Shih Tzu puppy, Teddy.
- I have to have a clean condo before I go to sleep, otherwise I can’t sleep.
- I have a routine for how I do certain things; it makes me angry when people ruin it. I guess you could call me somewhat controlling and bossy. Haha
- A lot of people think I’m too sweet…I most definitely am but don’t deliberately make me angry or step on my toes. I’ll most likely retaliate in physical way. Kidding…kind of.
- I love sleeping and naps. It’s the best past time.
- Many people may find this as a shock since I love makeup but I don’t like wearing it unless I have to. I hate the feeling of makeup on my face unless I’m going out to a party or event. If you see me grocery shopping, movies or having a typical day, my face will most likely be bare.
- I started my blog a lot earlier than when I made it public, I was actually really nervous to put it out there but so happy I finally did!
- I struggle with an autoimmune disease called Alopecia. I want to do a post on it to bring awareness to the disease but it’s not something we talk about much if we have it. I am scared to put myself out there that much.
- Germaphobe is my middle name.
- Love, love, love sweets!
- Fall is my favorite time of the year; it makes me feel warm and cozy while being cute and trendy.
- I love photography even though I don’t know much about it.
- I’m not materialistic. Of course it’s nice to have name brand things but if I like something that’s not so high quality, I could care less and will still purchase it.
- I’m seriously addicted to social media. Instagram, ThePanwarPalace, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Bloglovin, MakeUpSocial…All in that order.
Hopefully you all learned a little more about the blogger behind The Panwar Palace! I’d love to get to know you better, share some things about yourself in the comments below!
Also, stay updated with new posts by liking my >>Facebook page!<<