In all seriousness, I had no intention of filming or photographing this makeup look. I sat down to get some inspiration for my next video and was playing with makeup when I ultimately ended up with this full blown cat eye and bold lip. Honestly, it’s too much for me to wear on a day to day basis but I know some people who love to rock this look any day. I had fun creating it as I used different technique but I’m hoping to recreate this look with a more neutral palette.
- Smash box Cosmetics “Water Primer”
- Benefit Cosmetics “Pore-Sessional” Primer
- NYX Cosmetics “Dark Circle Concealer” in “Medium”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Concealer in shade 1.5
- Tarte Cosmetics “Slenderizer” in “Park Avenue Princess 2”
- KatVonD “Shade + Light” Palette
- Lorac Cosmetics blush in “Hollywood”
- Morphe Brushes Eyeshadow Palette “35O”
- Too Faced Cosmetics “Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar” Palette
- Tarte Cosmetics “Tartelette” Palette
- Morphe Gel Liner in “Slate”
- Anastasia Beverly Hills “Brow Wiz” in “Ebony”
- ColourPop Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick in “LAX”
- Lilly Lashes “Tehran”
Like I said, I didn’t film this look but if you all would like, I’d love to! Let me know if interested and I’ll talk to you in my next post. Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog for e-mail updates and follow me on all my social media accounts which I will link below.
Happy Holidays and love you all!